The third home game for Melbourne Storm at Sunshine Coast Stadium is against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.
Tickets are exhausted.
The Eastern Hill (Zone C) and the Southern Hill (Zone D) are now allocated seating. Please check your tickets for your section, row and seat numbers. You must stay in your allocated seat during the game, and return straight to your seat after purchasing food and beverages.
- Don’t miss kick-off! Arrive early to avoid delays entering the venue.
- Only bags under A4 size can be brought into the venue. There is no cloak room facility so please leave them at home or in your car. For a streamlined entry, leave your bag at home and go through the express lane.
- Umbrellas are not allowed into the venue, please bring a poncho or raincoat if needed.
- There are no pass-outs.
- This is a non-smoking venue.
- This is a cashless event.
Gates & entry:
- Please check your tickets, entry will only be permitted through your allocated gate.
- You cannot move between zones.
- Four gates will be open: Gate 1 (Zone A), Gate 2 (Zone B), Gate 3 (Zone C) and Gate 4 (Zone D).
Managing your safety:
- It’s important to take responsibility for your own social distancing. Please maintain 1.5 metres between yourself and other patrons (who are not family members or people you live with) at all times.
- Maintain hand hygiene and stay home if you are unwell (we will refund your ticket – please contact Ticketek direct)
- To minimise contact, please avoid bringing a bag if you can
- Once you have purchased food and beverage please return to your seat. Food and beverages cannot be consumed standing up.