The Ampol Women’s State of Origin will return to the Sunshine Coast in 2021!
Queensland are chasing a back-to-back win on home soil with NSW determined to retain the shield.
Be part of the movement, experience the rivalry and feel the passion of one of rugby league’s most memorable and enjoyable evenings.
*Road closure 25 June 2021: Sportsmans Parade – North of Kawana Aquatic Centre roundabout to Main Drive will be closed between 4pm and 10pm
FREE BUS – If you have purchased a ticket, you can travel free to and from the game on all regular Sunbus bus services. Free travel begins 4 hours before and concludes 4 hours after the event. Plan your journey.
- Don’t miss kick-off! Arrive early to avoid delays entering the venue.
- Only bags under A4 size can be brought into the venue. There is no cloak room facility so please leave them at home or in your car. For a streamlined entry, leave your bag at home and go through the express lane.
- Umbrellas are not allowed into the venue, please bring a poncho or raincoat if needed.
- This is a non-smoking venue.
- This is a cashless event.
Gates & entry:
- Please check your tickets, entry will only be permitted through your allocated gate.
- You cannot move between zones.
- Four gates will be open: Gate 1 (Zone A), Gate 2 (Zone B), Gate 3 (Zone C) and Gate 4 (Zone D).
Managing your safety:
- Please maintain physical distancing where possible.
- Maintain hand hygiene and stay home if you are unwell
- To minimise contact, please avoid bringing a bag if you can